BROOMFIELD, Colo., May 20, 2020 – Allied Technology is pleased to announce the release of the new PicPac™ Palletizer, a turnkey cobot palletizer, now available at allied-technology.com. The PicPac Palletizer is designed to automate the labor-intensive process of manually palletizing boxes and retask operators with higher value job positions.
Allied Technology has refined complex industrial palletizing technology into a mobile, and easy-to-use palletizing unit. The PicPac Palletizer is a compact, modular palletizer designed for simple implementation and vast package accommodation. With a modest price, simple functionality and inherent safety the PicPac Palletizer has made automation accessible to everyone.
Today’s palletizing operators earn low pay, endure poor ergonomic conditions, and undergo a great deal of physical stress, all of which affect job performance and sustainability. In comparison with manual operations, the PicPac Palletizer will drastically increase pallet changeover rate and improve palletizing reliability. This enables companies to retask current employees with more valuable positions, thus strengthening the existing workforce.
The PicPac Palletizer is easy-to-use, feature-rich, and ready for delivery. Here are a few key features:
- The mobile frame includes built-in forklift pockets and retractable casters for quick deployment and increased mobility.
- A collaborative robot (cobot) for high repeatability and safe operation without guarding.
- The operator interface (HMI) allows for easy operation and troubleshooting with minimal training.
- Full-size pallet stacking capabilities and up to a 96” stack height, utilizing a pneumatic actuated lift column.
- An adjustable integrated conveyor makes a fast and simple connection to any product outfeed conveyor.
- Quick-change end of arm tooling (EOAT) allows operators to change between single- or multi-pick tools in seconds.
Pallet configurations can be created using PicPac™ Pattern Builder, proprietary software designed to guide users through the process of creating pallet patterns. Key software features include:
- An easy-to-use graphic interface (GUI).
- Build complex patterns with minimal effort and time.
- Guided, step-by-step pattern building.
- Work remotely and upload Pattern Builder files using a USB device.
The PicPac Palletizer is available now from Allied Technology’s website at an impressive introductory price of only $94,950.
The PicPac Palletizer has a number of standard options available and is fully customizable to suit specific application requirements. Service and support packages are available to keep the palletizer running at maximum efficiency.
Allied Technology has made price justification easy with its Free ROI Calculator (allied-technology.com/ROI). This tool allows buyers to see the true cost of automating with the PicPac Palletizer and other end-of-line packaging machines from Allied Technology.